The Miami Jazz Society screens free films nearly every Tuesday at the African Heritage Cultural Arts Center, 6161 NW 22nd Ave., Miami, FL 33142.
The films are preceded by snacks and beverages from 5 p.m. to 6:15 p.m., with the films starting at 6:15 p.m.
Here’s the upcoming schedule:
- Nov. 3: Whip It
- Nov. 10: It’s Black Entertainment
- Nov. 17: Selma
- Nov. 24: 20 Feet from Stardom
- Dec. 1: Last Train from Gun Hill
- Dec. 8: The Shootist
- Dec. 15: In My Country
- Dec. 22: The Princess and the Warrior
- Dec. 29: Mandela & De Klerk