If you want to take the kids to hunt for colored eggs and see the Easter bunny, you can find free and cheap Easter photos, egg hunts and meals all over Miami-Dade County. Here’s what we have found.
PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- Now-April 15: The Easter Bunny will greet visitors in Bunnyville, a three-dimensional town for kids to explore, at Dolphin Mall. Located at entry 5, Bunnyville, sponsored by Tommy Hilfiger, features an opportunity to visit the bunny and have photos taken. Those who visit will receive a complimentary gift (while supplies last). Photo packages may be purchased onsite. Hours: 11 am-8 pm Sunday through Thursday; 11 am-9 pm Friday and Saturday. Call (305) 591-5748 for questions.
- Now-April 15: The Bunny Photo Experience, sponsored by Gymboree, in Center Court of Dadeland Mall. Click here to reserve an appointment or click here for hours.
- Now-April 15: Sponsored by Gymboree, take a photo with the Easter Bunny at the Center Court in The Falls Shopping Center. Click here for hours.
- Now-April 15: Take a photo with the Easter bunny at the Center Court in Miami International Mall. Click here for hours and to set an appointment.
PET PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- April 9: Easter Bunny Pet Photos, sponsored by Equipaws Pet Services, will take place from 7:30-8:30 pm at Dadeland Mall in the Easter Set in Center Court. Cuddly canines and furry felines welcomed. Prices vary.
- April 9: Bring your pet to the Center Court at The Falls Shopping Center for photos with the Easter Bunny. Reserve your appointment here. 7-8 pm.
EASTER EGG HUNTS
- 11 am-2 pm. Mercy Hospital hosts an Easter egg hunt with Gloria from Mundo Lanugo. This free event features egg hunt, petting zoo, pony rides, train rides, face painting, arts and crafts, music, live performance by the Trolls and free photo with the Easter bunny. One free snow cone per child. Food available for purchase. Bring a basket for the hunt. Click here for more info and to register for free. Free parking.
- 10 am-noon. Easter Egg Hunt at Cutler Ridge Park. Children 9 and under can enjoy a free egg hunt, free photos with the Easter bunny (bring your camera), the Miami Balloon Guy, games, a bounce house and music by Ivan the DJ. Drawing for winning three Easter baskets, one in each age group of the egg hunt.
- 9:30-11:30 am. Miami International Mall will host Brunch in the Sears court with the Easter Bunny, an interactive event that includes crafts, games and more. Additionally, participants will receive a special Easter keepsake to take home. Limited to first 100 people who register here.
- 4-7 pm. West Kendall Community Easter Egg Hunt at West Kendall Baptist Hospital (9555 SW 162 Ave., Miami, FL 33196) includes Easter eggs, Easter bunny clinic, face painting, games and photos with the Easter bunny. Easter eggs will be available to children ages 2-11. Free.
- Times vary. Easter at Pinto’s Farm. Admission tickets are currently up to 42% off on the website. Free parking. Admission includes egg hunt, paddle boat rides, hay rides, pony rides, race track and children’s zoo. Click here for more info.
- 4 pm-midnight. South Miami Easter Egg Hunt at Marshall Williamson Park (6125 SW 68 St., South Miami, FL 33143). Free. 305-668-3873.
- 6-8:30 pm. The City of Homestead presents an Easter egg hunt with the Easter bunny from at Harris Field Park. The hunt starts promptly at 7 pm, followed by kids’ activities, playtime, and pictures with the bunny. Includes crafts and balloon art, a special Toddler Playland and an obstacle course and slide. Admission is $5 for children 2-12 years old. Children under 2 are free, but a ticket is still required. Tickets can be purchased 8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday at the Parks & Recreation Office, 350 SE 6th Ave., Homestead, FL 33030. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the event. For more information, please call (305) 224-4570.
- 10 am-1 pm: Spring Eggstravaganza at North Shore Park. Free admission, crafts and photographs with the Bunny. Carnival rides and concessions sold. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger at 11 am. 305-861-3616.
- 1-4 pm. Sunset Place Easter Egg Hunt at The Shops at Sunset at the Easter Garden located on Level 1, near the RH Outlet Courtyard. Activities include a hoppin’ Easter egg hunt, face painting, arts & crafts, lively entertainment, raffles, a special appearance by the Easter Bunny and more. Little chicks have the chance to win special prizes if they find a golden egg. Bring your Easter basket and camera. Kids under 12 are welcome to join the fun for free with registration. Call 305-663-0482 with any questions.
- 12:45-1:30 pm. Bella and Harry’s Easter Egg Hunt at the Seminole Theatre. Enjoy an Easter egg hunt, arts & crafts, raffles and a special appearance by Bella and Harry. After the hunt, stay for a performance of “The Adventures of Bella & Harry: Let’s Visit London: The Musical” Bring your Easter basket and camera. $5. Tickets here.
- 3-5 pm. Bunny’s Arrival and Eggstravaganza Hunt at the Center Court in The Falls Shopping Center. Sponsored by UHealth Jackson Urgent Care this event features games as well.
- 10 am-5 pm. Pinecrest Gardens Annual Eggstravaganza includes more than 50,000 eggs at scheduled egg hunts throughout the day, prizes, face painting, balloon art, interactive games, music, arts and crafts, a petting zoo, story-telling, food and a wild life show. $5 general admission if you pay in advance and/or on-line and $7 at the gate the day of the event. 305-669-6990. Offsite parking is available at Pinecrest Elementary and Palmetto High School with free shuttle service.
- 11 am-3 pm. Doral Eggstravaganza at Doral Central Park (3000 NW 87 Ave.) includes carnival rides, egg hunts, and fun games. Admission and egg hunts are free. Food, refreshments, carnival ride wristbands and photos with the bunny will be for sale at the event. Visit Morgan Levy Park through April 3rd to purchase the carnival rides wristbands during the pre-sale.
- 10 am. Miami Springs Easter Egg Hunt at Prince Field (1400 Westward Dr., Miami Springs, FL 33166). Egg hunts divided by age groups beginning at 10:15 am. Free wristbands for residents of Miami Springs and Virginia Gardens; $5 wristbands for non-residents. Bring a container to collect the eggs. 305.805.5075.
- 10:30 am-4 pm. The Mega Egg Hunt Adventure at Jungle Island features three days of continuous egg hunts, acres of bounce houses, rides, arts & crafts, music, and special appearances by the Easter bunny. Bring an Easter basket or purchase one at Jungle Island’s gift shop. $39.95 per adult and $32.95 per child. Tax and city fee are additional. (In the past, participating South Florida Publix and Pet Supermarket offered a $6 off admission discount coupon to Jungle Island.) Regular park hours are from 10 am-5 pm. Call (305) 400-7000 with any questions.
- 10 am-4 pm: BunnyPalooza at Miami Seaquarium features the penguins taking over Bunny Palooza, a large parade, egg hunts, visit from the Easter bunny, bounce houses and new kids foam zone. Save $8 on admission by clicking here to pay $36.99 (adults) and $26.99 (children 3-9 yrs.) Sales tax additional. (305)361-5705. Save 50% off admission by clicking here.
- 9:30 am. 21st Annual Marshmallow Drop in Miami Shores at the Recreation Fields (9825 Park Dr.) features thousands of marshmallows dropped from a helicopter and collected for a prize. One drop for children ages 9 and under. This event is non-competitive: You only need ONE marshmallow to receive a prize. Magic Show under the Big Tent after the drop. 305-758-8103.
- 1-5:30 pm. London’s Decor 6 Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Arcola Lakes Park in shelter #2. Free. Games, raffles, bounce house, train rides, arts and crafts, vendors, the Easter bunny and more.
- 10 am-3 pm: Hialeah Eggstravaganza at Goodlet Park (4200 West 8th Ave.) Free admission and parking. Activities $5-$15. Egg hunt, kids zone with rides and bounce house, bunny photo, magic egg hunt, live entertainment and food.
- 10 am-12 pm: North Miami Spring Egg Hunt at Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park (1725 NE 135 St., North Miami, FL, 33181), $1. Easter egg hunt, face painting, prizes, and music. For kids 12 and under. Bring a bag or basket.
- 10 am-2 pm: 15th Annual Sunny Isles Egg Scramble at Pelican Community Park, (18115 North Bay Road, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160) includes games, rides, crafts and music. The event starts with the egg hunt, promptly at 10 am, where participants ages 12 and under will receive a special bag, and scramble through thousands of beach balls to collect brightly colored eggs filled with toys and candy. After the egg hunt, enjoy crafts, games music, and carnival rides. Wristbands for rides are $5 with a Sunny Isles Beach Resident ID Card. All others pay $10 per wristband. Visit the Spring Bunnies for a keepsake photo.
- 11 am-4 pm. Great Egg Safari at Zoo Miami (12400 SW 152 St., Miami, 33177). Zoo opens at 10 am. Kids 12 and under can enjoy continuous egg safaris, plus face painting, crafts, a bounce house, rock climbing, music, games, prizes, the Easter bunny and see the animals open their treats. Free with zoo admission ($21.95 for adults; $17.95 for children ages 3-13; children 2 and younger are free).
- 11 am-4 pm. The annual Easter Funday at Cauley Square Historic Railroad Village. Children will hunt for more than 8,000 eggs. $10 admission fee per child. Children of all ages are welcomed including toddlers. The hunt will be divided into groups: Ages 0-2 years will hunt from 11 am-noon; ages 3-4 from 12:15-1 pm; ages 5-7 from 1:15-2:15 pm, Ages 8-10 from 3:15-4 pm. Please note the egg hunt begins promptly at 11:00 am sharp. Extra activities for additional cost include face painting, pony rides, train ride, and photos with Easter bunny. Click here for admission tickets.
- 11 am-5 pm. 4th annual Easter Day Eggstravaganza at Olinda Park. Hosted by Miami Slush and County Commissioner Audrey Edmonson, the event will feature live music, food trucks, free rides, and games. Click here for more.
- 9:30 am-3:30 pm. Granada Church (950 University Dr., Coral Gables, 33134) will host an Easter service with orchestra, choir, chorus and praise band. Immediately after the two services, there will be family-friendly Easter egg hunts. Free. 305-444-2028.
Got a deal or event that should be here? Submit the info at the bottom of the page here.