If you want to take the kids to hunt for colored eggs and see the Easter bunny, you can find free and cheap Easter egg hunts all over Miami-Dade County. Here are several free and cheap Easter Egg Hunts happening mainly on Saturday, April 4 and one on Sunday, April 5:
- Hialeah Egg-stravganza, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 4, Goodlet Park, 4200 West 8th Ave., free. Egg hunt, live entertainment and food.
- Coral Gables Eggstreme Egg Hunt and helicopter egg drop, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 4, five parks throughout Coral Gables, free. Children will be ale to enjoy egg hunts at five Coral Gables parks, a helicopter egg drop at the War Memorial Youth Center, carnival, concerts, and prizes.
- Mall of the Americas Easter Celebration, 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 4, Mall of the Americas, 7795 W. Flagler St. Miami, FL 33144, free. Kids activities, face painting, door prizes, and music by Mix 98.3 FM. .
- Easter Eggstravaganza Party on Miami Beach, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 501 72nd St, Miami Beach, FL 33141., free. Crafts and photographs with the Bunny. Carnival rides and concessions sold. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger at 11:00 am.
- Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park Spring Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 1725 NE 135 St., North Miami, FL, 33181, $1. Easter egg hunt, face painting, prizes, and music. For kids 12 and under.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Cutler Ridge Park, 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, April 4, 10100 SW 200 St,
Cutler Bay, FL 33157, free. Children 9 and under can enjoy an egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, the Miami Balloon Guy, a bounce house and Ivan the DJ. Drawing for winning three Easter baskets, one in each age group of the egg hunt.
- Golden Egg Hunt, noon, Sunday, April 5, 12905 NE 8 Ave., North Miami, FL 33151 free. Egg hunt, bounce house and free snow cones.
- Lawyers on the Run Easter Egg Hunt, 8:30-10 a.m., Saturday, April 4, Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40 St., Miami, FL 33155 free. Egg hunt, rock climbing wall, bounce house, bungee trampoline, dunk tank and a DJ.