If you want to take the kids to hunt for colored eggs and see the Easter bunny, you can find free and cheap Easter egg hunts all over Miami-Dade County this weekend. Most are on Saturday, but there are a few on Sunday. Here are nine free and cheap Miami Easter egg hunts this weekend:
- Hialeah Egg-stravganza, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 19, Goodlet Park, 4200 West 8th Ave., free. Egg hunt, live entertainment and food.
- Coral Gables Eggstreme Egg Hunt and helicopter egg drop, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 19, five parks throughout Coral Gables, free. Children will be ale to enjoy egg hunts at five Coral Gables parks, a helicopter egg drop at the War Memorial Youth Center, carnival, concerts, and prizes.
- Mall of the Americas Easter Celebration, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 19, Mall of the Americas, 7795 W. Flagler St. Miami, FL 33144, free. Kids activities, face painting, door prizes, and music by Mix 98.3 FM. You can also visit the Easter bunny from April 16 to April 19.
- Easter Eggstravaganza Party on Miami Beach, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 501 72nd St, Miami Beach, FL 33141., free. Crafts and photographs with the Bunny. Carnival rides and concessions sold. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger at 11:00 am.
- Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park Spring Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 1725 NE 135 St., North Miami, FL, 33181, $1. Easter egg hunt, face painting, prizes, and music. For kids 12 and under. Inexpensive pony rides also available in the park’s stables.
- Village of Biscayne Park Easter Egg Hunt and more, 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 11400 NE 9 St., Biscayne Park, FL, 33161, free. Easter egg hunt, hoola hoop, dance and sack race contests for prizes, live DJ, rides, arts and crafts and food for purchase from various food trucks.
- Homestead Egg Drop, 11 a.m. Sunday, April, 20, 1034 NE 8th St, Homestead, FL 33030, free. Easter service followed by helicopter egg drop for children ages 2 to 11.
- North Shore Park Spring Eggstravaganza and Earth Day Event, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, North Shore Park, 8101 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141, free. The Easter egg hunt is at 11 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Cutler Ridge Park, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 10100 SW 200 St,
Cutler Bay, FL 33157, free. Children 9 and under can enjoy an egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, the Miami Balloon Guy, a bounce house and a DJ. The first 100 children will receive a free framed photo with the Easter Bunny.