The National Park Service also reminds us that admission to many of our national parks, including Biscayne National Park in Miami, is always free.
Photo of Everglades National Park Snake Bight Trail by the National Park Service.
These are the fee-free days at U.S. National Parks for 2016:
- January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 16 through 24: National Park Week
- August 25 through 28: National Park Service Birthday
- September 24: National Public Lands Day – includes the Barnacle in Coconut Grove.
- November 11: Veterans Day
Free days at national parks