The National Park Service also reminds us that admission to many of our national parks, including Biscayne National Park in Miami, is always free.
Photo of Everglades National Park Snake Bight Trail by the National Park Service.
These are the fee-free days at U.S. National Parks for 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend