The National Park Service also reminds us that admission to many of our national parks, including Biscayne National Park in Miami, is always free.
Photo of Everglades National Park Snake Bight Trail by the National Park Service.
These are the fee-free days at U.S. National Parks for 2015:
- Jan. 19: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Feb. 14-16: Presidents Day weekend
- April 18-19: opening weekend of National Park Week
- Aug. 25: National Park Service birthday
- Sept. 26: National Public Lands Day
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day
More Veterans Day
- Miami Veterans Day freebies and deals
- Miami Veterans Day parades and events
- All Miami Veterans Day posts