The Miami-Dade Parks’ free “Noches Tropicales/Tropical Nights” music series provides free concerts throughout the winter and spring. Most concerts are outdoors. This week is the last concert of the season.
Here’s the schedule of free outdoor concerts at various parks. No tickets are required for these:
- October 18 at 8 p.m.: Albita – Tropical/Salsa, at Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40th St.
- December 6 at 8 p.m.: Luisa Maria Guell – Baladas, at Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40th St.
- January 17 at 7:30 p.m.: Mantrap – Disco music, at Country Village Park, 6550 NW 188th Terrace, Miami.
- February 14 at 8 p.m.: Andy Harlow – Charanga Music, Tropical Park.
- March 7 at 7:30 p.m.: Wyle Fyah – Caribbean/Reggae, at Goulds Park, 21805 SW 114th Avenue, Miami.
- April 4 at 7:30 p.m.: Tony Swing – Merengue, Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40th St.