If you’re looking for a way to entertain yourself in Miami-Dade this week without spending a lot of money, we’ve got some tips for you. We’ve got the scoop on lots of free and cheap ways to have fun. Here are some of the free events scheduled this week. Some events may require advance registration, and some deals may end before the event occurs, so plan early. We’ll add more as we hear of them, and you can always find a complete list on our Calendar page. If you know of a free or cheap event you think we should add, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get free daily email updates of all the free and cheap events, plus deals and discounts on entertainment and dining, by subscribing to our daily newsletter. For even more cheap fun, “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Here are free and cheap things to do in Miami this week:
- Tuesday, Mar 11
- Wednesday, Mar 12
- Thursday, Mar 13
- Friday, Mar 14
- Saturday, Mar 15
- Southwest Community Farmers’ Market
- Miami Springs Farmer’s Market Every Saturday
- Upper Eastside Farmers Market every Saturday
- Free yoga classes at Bayfront Park
- Free fitness classes with South Beach FitCamp
- Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU free every Saturday
- Free tour of the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Free Wynwood mural tours by bike
- Sunday, Mar 16
- Monday, Mar 17
For all our coverage of the free and cheap activities surrounding Art Basel, check out our Free and Cheap Art Basel Guide.