The South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center will present the 10th annual free All Kids Included Family Arts Festival for children and families of all abilities on Saturday, May 7, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at South Miami-Dade Cultural Art Center at 10950 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay.
The festival will feature live entertainment, interactive arts activities and community resources for parents. Each component of the festival is designed to be accessible, utilizing technology such as Braille, guided tours, and ASL interpretation.
- Sensory-Friendly production of Big Bad Wolf by Australia’s award-winning Windmill Theatre
- Special appearance by Alan Rabinowitz, author of A Boy and a Jaguar
- Great music and performers inside and outside
- Magic Morgan Magic shows and ASL storytelling with John Paul Jebian
- Face painting
- Rock wall and fun food
- Free surprises and book giveaway (while they last)
- “Zot Artz – Arts for All” adaptive painting & printmaking
- Student exhibit and awards
- Community resources and in-person assistance
To prepare young audiences for a live theater experience,view or download Going to the Show.
Call 786-573-5300 for more info.