It’s fall, and that means the beginning of the food festival season. We’ve found deals to 13 South Florida foodie events, including three Octoberfest events, plus celebrations of seafood, sweets and Peruvian cuisine.
Most of the deals are 50% off, though some offer bigger or smaller discounts. If you want to attend these events, you may want to get your tickets before they sell out.
Here are discounts and promos for food festival events in South Florida:
- 50% off Dishcrawl’s Battledish Miami event on Saturday, Oct. 5, in Miami Beach.
- 50% off the SweetTooth Soiree, with cocktails, dessert and music, on Friday, Sept. 27, at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach. Regular and VIP tickets are included in the deal.
- 50% off Bricktoberfest with music, snacks and craft beers, on Saturday, Sept. 28, in Mary Brickell Village. Tickets starts at $12 with three 50% options at Living Social. Or, you can get 50% off with three options at Groupon.
- 50% off Grovetoberfest, with craft beers, live music and culinary demonstrations, on Oct. 19 at Peacock Park in Coconut Grove. A Beer Socialite VIP ticket is $35, discounted from $70.
- 50% off Brickellfest Samuel Adams Octoberfest, with craft beers, rides and live music, on Saturday, Oct. 5, at Grand Central Park in Miami. There are four ticket packages available from Living Social, with discount prices from $10 to $55.
- 25% off Cluck Miami, a fund-raiser featuring chicken and champagne, on Sept. 27 in Wynwood.
- 50% off the Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival, on Oct. 19 at Lummus Park in South Beach.
- 50% off Perufest, a celebration of Peruvian food and culture, Oct. 12 and 13 at the Miami-Dade Fair and Expo Center.
- 50% off Vinamericas Portfolio Wine Tasting on Sept. 29 in Aventura.
- Discounts for Seminole Hard Rock Wine & Food Festival in Hollywood
- Discounts for Festival of Chocolate in Broward
- Half price for Boca Wine & Food Festival event
- Half price for Tastemakers event in Boca Raton
To see more dining and cocktail deals, check our Food & Drink page.
Find more deals from daily deal companies at our Daily Deals page.