In the mood for a festival? We’ve found discounts for a number of South Florida and Miami food and music festivals. With these discounts we found, you can get into food and music festivals in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach for less, most for 50% off or more.
If you’re looking for promo codes or coupons for food festivals and music festivals, we’ve got you covered. Some of the deals are available from multiple vendors, and most will be valid until the discount tickets are all sold, which means some could sell out as early as today.
Here are Miami and South Florida festival discounts you can get now:
- Up to 50% off the St. Paddy’s Day Swarm in Miami on March 17.
- 55% off Miami Music Week events March 17-20.
- One-third off the Miami Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival in Miami on March 19.
- Mess O’ Blues, Beer & BBQ Fest in Pompano Beach on March 19.
- 41% off the Upscale Records Pool Party in Miami Beach on March 20.
- 50% off Palmetto Bay Food and Music Festival in Palmetto Bay on March 26.
- 50% off Indie Music Miami Fest in Miami on March.
- Up to 48% off Sprung! Spring Beer Festival in Miami on April 2.
- Up to 47% off Grillin N Chillin BBQ Fest in Miami on April 3.
- 38% off the Miami Rum Renaissance Festival April 15-17.
- 50% off the Redland Blues and Barbecue Festival in Homestead April 23-24.
- 44% off Brew at the Zoo in Miami on May 7.
- Up to 45% off the Hollywood Wine & Food Festival in Hollywood on May 14-15.
- Up to 57% off the Boots, Brews, and BBQ Festival in Fort Lauderdale on May 15.
- 50% off Wearable Art and Fashion Sale in Miami June 10-12.
- More than 50% off the South Florida Vegfest in Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 3.
These deals were all valid when we posted, but events sometimes sell out quickly. Promoters sometimes add more tickets later, so an event that appears sold out once occasionally will be available later.