In the mood for a festival? We’ve found discounts for a number of South Florida and Miami food and music festivals. With these discounts we found, you can get into food and music festivals in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach for less, most for 50% off or more.
If you’re looking for promo codes or coupons for food festivals and music festivals, we’ve got you covered. Some of the deals are available from multiple vendors, and most will be valid until the discount tickets are all sold, which means some could sell out as early as today.
Here are Miami and South Florida festival discounts you can get now:
- 55% off wine tasting for two at Schnebly Winery
- 50% off Florida Grand Opera’s Great Composer Series Feb. 3 and May 5
- Up to 50% off South Florida Auto Food Fest Sale ends soon; festival is Sept. 4, 2017
- Up to 50% off Miami International Piano Festival Classical Sundays
- 34% off guitar virtuoso Benise Feb. 25
- Up to 55% off Taste of North Beach Feb. 26
- 36% off Fifty Shades of Men April 14
- 73% off An Evening of Gilbert & Sullivan April 29
- 52% off South Beach Ensemble Feb. 10 or 12
- 19% off BACARDÍ On The Beach with Beats by Rev Run & DJ Ruckus Feb. 25
- 56% off Badia Spices’ Fun and Fit as a Family Feb. 25 and 26
- 35% off Third Eye Blind tour with Silversun Pickups June 9
- 29% off Train concert May 27
- 50% off WDNA Downtown Jazz Festival Feb. 26
- 45% off Harlem Globetrotters Feb. 26
These deals were all valid when we posted, but events sometimes sell out quickly. Promoters sometimes add more tickets later, so an event that appears sold out once occasionally will be available later. Keep checking!
- Find Miami dining deals from Travelzoo.
- Find Miami dining deals from Local Dines.
- Find Miami dining deals from Gilt City.
- Find Miami dining deals from Groupon.
- Find Miami dining deals from Living Social.
- Find Miami dining deals from Restaurant.com.