In the mood for a festival? We’ve found discounts for a number of South Florida and Miami food and music festivals. With these discounts we found, you can get into food and music festivals in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach for less, most for 50% off or more.
If you’re looking for promo codes or coupons for food festivals and music festivals, we’ve got you covered. Some of the deals are available from multiple vendors, and most will be valid until the discount tickets are all sold, which means some could sell out as early as today.
Here are Miami and South Florida festival discounts you can get now:
- 55% off wine tasting for two at Schnebly Winery
- Up to 50% off South Florida Auto Food Fest Sale ends soon; festival is Sept. 4, 2017
- Up to 50% off Miami International Piano Festival Classical Sundays
- Up to 55% off Taste of North Beach April 29
- 73% off An Evening of Gilbert & Sullivan April 29
- Up to 39% off Jazz Flute Legend Nestor Torres in concert March 23
- 44% off Linda Kass & Carpe Diem String Quartet Deliver A Book in Concert March 16
These deals were all valid when we posted, but events sometimes sell out quickly. Promoters sometimes add more tickets later, so an event that appears sold out once occasionally will be available later. Keep checking!
- Find Miami dining deals from Travelzoo.
- Find Miami dining deals from Local Dines.
- Find Miami dining deals from Gilt City.
- Find Miami dining deals from Groupon.
- Find Miami dining deals from Living Social.
- Find Miami dining deals from Restaurant.com.