It’s festival season in South Florida, with events celebrating music, fashion, food, art, spirits and more. The Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival is coming this weekend, and we found discounts on three festival events. With these discounts we found, you can get into food festivals in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach for less, most for 50% off. If you’re looking for promo codes or coupons for food festivals and music festivals, we’ve got you covered.
Here are discounts on upcoming food and drink festivals in South Florida:
- 53% off Fun and Fit as a Family hosted by Robert Irvine at Jungle Island as part of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Feb. 22-23 in Miami Beach.
- 50% off People’s Choice Food Awards with Andrew Zimmern, Best of the Munchies, part of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
- 54% off wine-pairing seminars that are part of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Feb. 22-23 in Miami Beach.
- 50% off the Galt Mile Wine and Food Festival March 1 in Fort Lauderdale.
- Up to 78% off A Feast Of the Senses to benefit the Kiwanis Foundation on Sunday, March 2, in Sunny Isles Beach.
- 50% off the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate & Food festival March 8-9 at Pinecrest Gardens. You can also get tickets for $13.50 from Goldstar.
- 50% off a “Beer Socialite” admission package to the Sprung! Spring Beer Festival March 7 at Peacock Park in Coconut Grove.
- Up to 51% off the 4th Annual Miami Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival March 29 in Brickell.