In the mood for a festival? We’ve found discounts for a number of South Florida and Miami food and music festivals. With these discounts we found, you can get into food and music festivals in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach for less, most for 50% off or more.
If you’re looking for promo codes or coupons for food festivals and music festivals, we’ve got you covered. Some of the deals are available from multiple vendors, and most will be valid until the discount tickets are all sold, which means some could sell out as early as today. Here are Miami and South Florida festival discounts you can get now:
- Up to 30% off Love & Wine gourmet tasting event Nov. 22 in Coral Gables.
- 50% off VIP tickets to the Brazilian Festival Nov. 22 in Pompano Beach.
- 50%off the Miami Fine Wine and Spirits Festival Nov. 22-23 in Peacock Park in Coconut Grove.
- Up to 53% off the Taste of Peru Nov. 23 at the Miami Airport Convention Center.
- 35% off the Miami International Piano Festival Nov. 23 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center.
And, if you’re thinking ahead, you can also buy tickets for these festivals at a discount:
- Up to 58% off the Palmetto Bay Food and Rock Festival Dec. 6 at Ludovici Park.
- 50% off two tickets to Spectrum Miami Art Show Dec. 3-7 in Midtown Miami.
- 48% off the Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Festival Dec. 5-7 at the at Palm Beach County Convention Center.
- 50% off the Miami Beach International Foodies Festival Feb. 22.
- 48% off tickets to the Green Planet Festival Feb. 28 in Fort Lauderdale.
- Up to 50% off the Miami Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival March 14, 2015, in Miami Beach.