Electric indoor kart racing has arrived in Miami-Dade and it’s in Medley at K1 Speed, Miami’s only indoor karting center, at 8600 NW South River Dr.
One lucky Miami on the Cheap reader can win two licenses and two Arrive and Drive passes (approximately a $52 value). To qualify for the giveaway, you must subscribe to the Miami on the Cheap free newsletter and “follow” K1 Speed on Instagram or Twitter. Upon the winner’s selection, K1 Speed will mail the gift card to the winner.
Step inside and see two tracks, the adult and kid track, lined with go-karts at the ready to speed up to 45 and 25 miles an hour, respectively. Grip the wheel and feel your heart race as you turn and maneuver through hairpin curves and straightaways. The best deal is the 14 lap arrive-and-drive for $19.99, which requires no reservations. Walk in, register, sign a waiver then step inside the track area, get outfitted with a head hoodie/mask and helmet.
Once you’ve fed your appetite for speed, feed your stomach at the cafe, play video games and take a snapshot atop the podium to remember the experience. Call 888-K1-KARTS for more info about the center.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway for two “Arrive and Drive” packages and two licenses:
- Subscribe to Miami on the Cheap’s free daily email newsletter. E-mail subscribers receive one e-mail, around 10:30 a.m every day, with a list of posts from the previous 24 hours. Addresses are never spammed, shared or sold. If you’re not a subscriber yet, sign up now. It’s quick, easy and FREE. Make sure to check your inbox (or spam folder) after signing up because you’ll have to confirm your subscription. You’ll need to add the email address you used to subscribe in the Rafflecopter widget where you enter blow.
- Follow K1 Speed on Twitter or Instagram. You’ll need to enter your Twitter or Instagram user name in the appropriate Rafflecopter section. You’re welcome to follow on BOTH Twitter and Instagram, of course.
A few rules:
- You must subscribe to the Miami on the Cheap newsletter AND follow K1 Speed (on either Twitter or Instagram) to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Entrants must be residents of South Florida.
- Entrants must be at last 18 years old.
The contest ends at noon Tuesday, July 8.
We’ll randomly draw a winner, and confirming you have followed all the rules, will contact you by email. You will have 24 hours to claim your prize before we move on to another winner.
Enter in the widget below: