Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami have teamed up to present The HeArt of the City Show, a collection of exhibitions at downtown venues during DWNTWN Art Days, Sept 20-22. Each venue hosts one artist and showcases five to 10 pieces of work. Bring the flier, and you can get a discount on food at some restaurants while you look at the art.
Here are the venues and artists participating in the Art of the City show:
- B2 Miami. Wilma DeVoe, 146 Biscayne Blvd. 10% off at the restaurant.
- Balans. Rachel Matos , 901 S. Miami Ave. 15% off dinner excluding happy hour & other promotions.
- Chop House 305. Carl Craig, 300 S. Biscayne Blvd. Happy hour $4 beers, $5 wines & $5 cocktails, small plates starting at $3
- Elwoods. Sebastian Murillo, 188 NE 3rd Ave. Happy hour drink specials, Tap wine sample flight of 4 w/4 cheeses $15.
- Brasileiro. Mary Stone, 801 Brickell Bay Dr.
- MEC261 as curated by YOMiami. Kazilla, Lorie Setton, JNGL, Ivan Roque & more, 261 NE First St.
- Morningside Mortgage as curated by Grant Stern. Frank’s Ugly Art, 100 S. Biscayne Blvd.
- Spris. Dianne Romero B, 200 S. Biscayne Blvd.
- Will Call. Jacob Cordero, 700 NE Second Ave.