On the weekend, you want to go out to dinner, but it can get so expensive. Here are eight ways to save on eating out in South Florida this weekend and beyond:
- Miami Spice: Through Sept. 30, 194 restaurants are offering prix fixe meals for $19 or $23 at lunch and $33 or $39 at dinner.
- Local Dines: This South Florida business offers certificates for 50% dining in more than 350 South Florida restaurants. This weekend, more than 235 are offering an even deeper discount with Blue Plate Specials. Click here to see the deals.
- Miami on the Cheap restaurant deals. We write up deals we hear about that will save you money or get you restaurant freebies. You might find additional deals at Living on the Cheap.
- Restaurant.com: This company sells discount restaurant certificates to restaurants nationwide. Be sure to read the fine print to make sure the deal works for you. On Friday, Sept. 27, you can get a certificate for $25 worth of dining for just $5, a 50% discount off the regular price. See those deals here.
- Travelzoo. Current offerings include Zielo in Coral Gables, Legends Cafe in Broward, Brasileiro, Siga la Vaca, Zen Sei and Deco Blue. Click here to see all the deals.
- Groupon. Current restaurant deals include Morgan’s Restaurant, Taverna Opa, Fratelli La Bufala and many more. Click here to see all the deals.
- Living Social: Offerings include Trio on the Bay, West Avenue Cafe and a coupon for California Pizza Kitchen. Click here to see all the deals. Use promo code BESTFALL for an additional 10% off (with a maximum $20 savings).
- Gilt City: This deal site specializes in upscale experiences, and that includes dining. Curent deals include Bongos Cuban Cafe and Cecconi’s Miami Beach. See all the Gilt City deals here.
If you’re interested in local food festivals, check out our list of discount tickets to foodie events.