These indie flicks at the South Miami Dade Cultural Arts Center are just $7. Screenings are from 8:30 pm-1 am. Meet the director/filmmaker after the screening at most of the events.
Here’s the schedule for 2016-17:
- Sept. 9: Agents of Change
- Oct. 7: Donald Cried
- Nov. 11: NUTS!
- Feb. 17: Shake ‘Em On Down
- March 31: Some Beasts
- April 21: Hunky Dory
If you are a student between the age of 13 and 22, you qualify for two tickets for $5 through Culture Shock Miami. Tickets are on a first-come first-serve basis.
Here’s the schedule for 2017, but tickets go on sale in January:
- March 5 at 4 pm: Taj Express
- March 18 at 8 pm; March 19 at 3 pm: Momix: Opus Cactus
- April 28 and 29 at 8 pm; April 29 at 3 pm: Manual Cinema: Lula del Rey
The SMDCAC is located at 10950 SW 211 St., Cutler Bay. (786-573-5307)