AMC Theatres wants you to spend your summer nights at the movies, while helping a great cause,with its Shows for Support program. With tickets just $3 each, you can count us in. The movies run Monday through Wednesday at 9:30 p.m., with proceeds benefiting Austism Society of America, Autism Speaks and Will Rogers Institute. The movies play at most locations. However, double-check before heading out the door.
Here’s the schedule:
- June 23 to 25: Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- June 30 to July 2: Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- July 7 to 9: Non-Stop
- July 14 to 16: Robocop
- July 21 to 23: 300: Rise of an Empire
- July 28 to 30: Pompeii
- August 4 to 6: Need For Speed
- August 11 to 13: Ride AlongHu
These are the participating AMC locations in Miami-Dade:
- AMC Sunset Place 24, 5701 Sunset Drive Suite 300, South Miami, FL 33143. Phone: (305) 740-8904.
- AMC Aventura 24, 19501 Biscayne Blvd #3001, Aventura, FL 33180. Phone: (305) 466-9880.
The AMC theater at Mall of the Americas is not participating.