Going out to dinner is one of the joys in life, but it can get expensive. We do our best to round up ways you can eat out and have fun on the cheap in Miami. Here are 10 ways to eat out for less this week with Miami restaurant coupons and other deals:
- Buy a discount dining certificate from Local Dines. This South Florida company gives you a minimum 50% off restaurants in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Buy a discount dining certificate from Restaurant.com. Normally you get $25 worth of dining for $10, but occasional deals give you an even deeper discount, such as $25 worth of dining for $4.
- Get a deal from Travelzoo, Gilt City, Groupon, Amazon Local or Living Social for a discounted dining experience.
- Get a specially priced lunch or dinner at one of more than 175 restaurants participating in Miami Spice.
- Buy one meal at Olive Garden and get one to take home through Oct. 4.
- Get 15% off lunch or dinner at Carrabba’s with a printable coupon through Oct. 25.
- Get $4 off two dinner entrees at Longhorn Steakhouse with a printable coupon through Sept. 6.
- Get two medium three-topping pizzas from Pizza Hut for $5.99 each when you order online.
- Get Endless Appetizers for $10 at T.G.I. Friday’s.
- Make a meal of happy hour specials.
See all the latest Miami restaurant deals and coupons.