Going out to dinner is one of the joys in life, but it can get expensive. We do our best to round up ways you can eat out and have fun on the cheap in Miami. Here are 15 ways to eat out for less this weekend with Miami restaurant coupons and other deals:
- Buy a discount dining certificate from Local Dines. This South Florida company gives you a minimum 50% off restaurants in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Buy a discount dining certificate from Restaurant.com. Normally you get $25 worth of dining for $10, but occasional deals give you an even deeper discount, such as $25 worth of dining for $4.
- Get a deal from Travelzoo, Gilt City, Groupon, Amazon Local or Living Social for a discounted dining experience.
- Get a specially priced lunch or dinner at one of 175 restaurants participating in Miami Spice.
- Gt a free Firehouse Sub on Labor Day with purchase and a coupon.
- Get a Free appetizer or dessert at Red Lobster with the purchase of two dinner entrees and a printable coupon through Aug. 31.
- Buy one meal at Olive Garden and get one to take home, plus a movie rental, through Sept. 21.
- Get a free bottle of wine with dinner at Cafe Mistral through Labor Day.
- Get Beach Break deal at Pollo Tropical with two wraps or tropical favorites from 2 to 4 p.m. with a text coupon.
- Let the Kids eat free at Carrabba’s with the purchase of an adult dinner entree and a printable coupon through Sept. 7. Or, get $5 off two lunch entrees of $10 off two dinner entrees at Carrabba’s with a coupon through Sept. 30.
- Get a free kids’ meal with an individual meal at Boston Market with a coupon through Aug. 31.
- Get two medium three-topping pizzas from Pizza Hut for $5.99 each when you order online.
- Get Endless Appetizers for $10 at T.G.I. Friday’s.
- Get two sandwiches for $5 at Burger King.
- Make a meal of happy hour specials.
See all the latest Miami restaurant deals and coupons.