You know you’ve always wanted to do the boat trip around Biscayne Bay, the segway tour of South Beach, a walking or culinary tour of Little Havana. But somehow you never get to it, unless you had visiting relatives or friends. Hint: Daily deal sites nearly always offer deals on these experiences.
This Memorial Day, here are 10 discounts on Miami attractions and tours:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Miami Beach,$22.50 for adults. Package it with a Biscayne Bay boat cruise for $37.25.
- Miami Haunted History Tour for $13.75 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- 50% off a Miami Segway Tour
- 50% off a day tour by bus to Key West, or upgrade and stay over.
- 50% off Miami City Tour and Biscayne Bay boat tour.
- 44% off a glass bottom boat ride over John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in Key Largo.
Many of these tours require advance reservations.
Be sure to check our calendar for free and cheap events for Memorial Day Weekend.
Other resources for Memorial Day fun:
- Free and cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- 10 always free or cheap things to do with kids
- Half-price tickets for plays, concerts and other events
- $5 ticket to shows, $2.50 museum admission for students 13 to 22
- Free arts tickets for Miami-Dade seniors
- Same-day, half-price theater tickets
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library